HAPPY IN-DEEPER-DENSE

The Independence (In-deeper-dense) week has been been an exciting because its that week I have been able to enrich both my soft and technical skills. On Monday I spent most of the time preparing for our presentations which were schedule for Tuesday 7/2/19. It was agreed by our team that I be one of the presenters. I put in the effort and and practice together with my mate and i can say am proud of how we delivered and the feedback that we got from the audience. I have a learnt a lot on how to properly conduct myself during a presentation.

As soon as as the presentations were done, we went straight into building our low fidelity prototype and then today we began to work on rebuild the prototype that was built by the previous team. The goal is to learn a thing or two before we actually build our proposed prototype which will use a peristaltic pump. I mostly focused on the electronics which is working just fine as was designed by the previous team but it seems that we need to re design it all together because the circuit drawing and what how it working differ a lot.

Its been such a short week, I look forward to celebrating the American independence day. As a group we are going to watch a soccer game tonight after we close. I am sure it is going to be extra fun 🙂

Image caught during electronics assembly of the previous teams prototype.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA

2 Responses

1. Carolyn Huff at |

You did well with your presentation, were very thorough, and the graphics were also well done. You are making good progress and meeting many challenges well. I am sorry I didn’t get to talk with you after the presentations.

Your photo is an excellent representation of you and your complicated and important project.

I hope you enjoyed the soccer game.

Happy In Deeper Dense-(a neologism!)

Reply