4th week in OEDK

Well, since last week, we have done a lot of work.  On Friday, after a lot conversation, we finally morph our ideas, reducing all into only sixteen. It was a little bit hard, but we could get in an agreement. On the same day we had our first collective lunch, Julia and I went to Chinatown and we bought condensed milk to make “Branquinho”, well… I don’t thing they liked that much, because didn’t taste like we were expecting to taste.

16 ideas and some pretty decent drawings

On Saturday I went in the downtown and I took the metro for the first time here in Houston, but Julia and I realized when we got there, that the stores  doesn’t open on the weekends, only a few  🙁

This week we finally choose what ideas we are going to prototype (FINALLY!). After we made a lot of tables, we choose TWO ideas. We are going to try both and see with one will be better. We have already done our low fidelity prototypes, we had separated our group in two teams and we made it. Another thing that we did was our first presentation, we made a power point slides to explain the project and our ideas.

More magnets

On Wednesday I celebrated for the first time the forth of July, We made some barbecue, it was awesome! The food was pretty good and the fireworks too! We have a lot of fun.