A LITTLE MORE DEEPER

Its getting more excited heere at the OEDK. I am learning more technical skills and soft skills everyday. I appreciate our TAs grant and Aldofor for giving us a Fab shop on solidworks. I had partial knowledge and  experience in using the software but after the fabshop i became much better. I also had a great time in knowing a software from one of my teammates from Tanzania, Novath. The software is called Proteus and it is a very good tool primarily for electronic design automation. So far we were able to redesign the circuit that was used by the previous without having to wait for the parts that we have to arrive.

I personally have been very deep into perfecting my skills on arduino coding which is the area that my team will mostly look up to me for. I have learnt a lot I just have to do more practice and watch more tutorials. On Tuesday we had our interviews with the team we are working in parallel with on the project. Among many things discussed it was noted that before our next weekly meeting we should have some code ready in controlling the pressure that will be released from the pump.I look forward to making that happen.

Our team has made so much progress; we are done with most of the research, we made presentations on our design context review to the group, we brainstormed, screened and came up with a Ghant chart. Tommorow we should be able to score and start working on our midsummer presentation on Tuesday.

Today has been awesome, having to meet The Huffs for the first time. They are an inspiring couple, I was amazed by their ability to pay attention to detail. They even made a suggestion on alternative cheap way to make our project to work. It was a great time having them around.

Below is the group picture we took today for our binder 🙂

One Response

1. Carolyn Huff at |

I am glad you have made so much progress on your project while improving your technical skills in such a short time.

You have a positive attitude that includes an open mind.

You also are a member of a team that is quite photogenic. I love this photo!

Reply