An Unforgettable SEEDson (Season). After Seven Week, I’m No Longer a SEEDling.

We made it to the end. After seven weeks of hard work, successes, failures, and lots of learning, my Summer Experience in Engineering Design has come to a close. This week we focused on testing our device against the extensive list of design criteria we developed during the brainstorming phase. We also worked on

Friday ,2019

The alarm testing for our device was still incomplete.

Monday July 22, 2019

Tuesday July 23, 2019

I spent most of the morning working on our presentation slides. In the afternoon,  I headed to the BioScience Research Collaborative (BRC) to use an orbital shaker for the durability test.

Wednesday July 24, 2019

I just discovered we feature don the Rice 360° twitter page. Super cool!

Thursday July 25, 2019

All roads led to today. The final presentation was the culmination of all the research, construction, and testing we have accomplished and an opportunity for us to share it with the extended Rice community.

iWound Official Team Photo

I am very grateful for the SEED program and am confident that this experience has made me a better engineer. In addition to all the skills I have acquired, I have developed new friendships and shared may laughs with fellow interns.  My

SEED you later,

Nneoma

One Response

1. Carolyn Huff at |

I am glad you you have learned new skills and forged new friendships. You contributed your talent to a marvelous project. This photo is still my favorite of all of those of your team. It reflects you warmth and joy.

Reply