Last week in OEDK, Saying goodbye

This week was stressing, we needed to finish everything quickly and there was a lot of tasks. We needed to separate us in two groups to be able to finish at time. I stay in the group that finish the project, so I choose to not present to finalize the prototype.

It’s fun that all the problems appears when we want the things go quickly, but at least we could finish everything in the right time. The presentation was very good, my colleagues made a really good job. I’m very happy to all the results, we did a great job and I’m proud of it.

Tomorrow we are going to deliver the model to our client, I’m very excited to do that. He couldn’t come today to the presentation, because he had some problems at his AC so he stayed all the day at home, everyone knows that without AC you are not able to survive this hit in Houston hahahah

This week I also did a lot of fun Stuff! Julia and I went to NASA Winter my dad and even to Kemah, which is an amusement park. We also went to the Funplex that is a place With arcade games. Other thing that we did this week, was making brigadeiros, Brazilian dessert, for the dinner Party that professor Wettergreen was the host.

Well! This was our last week here. Now it’s time to say Goodbye and pack my things. I spent some great time here, meting all those wonderful people and living this awesome experience. I Will miss all this, but I’m already missing home, Everything was cool, but there is nothing better than our Home.

Good bye, see ya maybe someday! <3